Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Playlist Publish

In need for some iPod revamping to give your workout a fresh kick? Here are a few of my favorite beats that keep me getting longer, leaner and more revved to hit the studio :)



UP BEATS
Good Feeling: Flo Rida (video)
Tonight is the Night: Outasight
Nanny Nanny Boo Boo: Le Tigre
Different: Ximena Sarinana
Rapture: Nadia Ali (hilarious and amazing)
Genesis: Grimes
I Love My Sex: Benny Benassi
Love You Like a Love Song: Selena Gomez
Ti Amo: Hssyn' (another amazing Video)
Why Don't You Love Me: Beyoncé (video)













GROOVE BEATS
Midnight City: M83
Mi Mujer: Nicolas Jaar
I'm an Indian Too: Tussle
Night Falls: Booka Shade (Sound but no video)
Something Special: Miguel Campell
Booty Swing: Parov Stelar












COOL DOWN BEATS
Can't Get Enough: J Cole (video)
Take Care: Drake / Rhianna
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right: Bob Dylan
How I Feel: Wax Tailor
Rialto: The Pica Beats
Blood: The Middle East
Tenuousness: Andrew Bird 
Bleeker Street: Simon & Garfunkel


Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment