Saturday, November 3, 2012

Swanky Dailey Soiree



I enjoyed a wonderful evening this past Thursday with the entire Dailey ownership crew - talk about feeling honored!  I felt like I was in a swanky suite full of rock stars (minus the British accents and unmentionables).  As a nod to the social media PR video we filmed a few months ago, Jill invited me to say hello to everyone and mingle with the best of the best.  We spent the evening atop the Hotel Vitale over looking the Ferry Building and Bay Bridge while raving about the hottest new seatwork variations and the odd range of undergarments ladies at the Salt Lake studio manage under their lulu lemon gear.  Thankfully, Jeremy was a trouper and hung in there with all the sparkling ladies.  Now, I cannot wait to visit some of these studios, next on the list: Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Venice Beach and of course the newest of the bunch, Mexico City!  I'll just have to keep making videos so no one forgets who I am :)


Oh and just in case you forgot, revisit the video that launched my Dailey fame at the link below from June...


No comments:

Post a Comment